Chris X Faith (I)
1.) Statistical Stuff
· Name: Chris X Faith
· Band: / i /
· Birthday: 09.02.1979
· Sign of the zodiac: aquarius
· Place of birth: Donauwörth
· Occupation: unemployed
· Residence: Donauwörth
· Shoesize: 10,5
· Colour of eyes: dear brown
· Colour of hair: brown
· Brothers or sisters: 1 brother (mischa) also in / i /
· Girlfriend: Yep, the sweetest in the world (Katja)
· Pets: a fat, mentally retarded, handicapped cat
2.) Favourite Stuff
- movie: all time: Star Wars / current: Eyes Wide Shut
- book: Photoshop 5.5 book
- animal: Eddy the tiny brown elk
- author: my brother
- food: pizza
- drink: Karamalz (german non-alcoholic root-/malt- beer)
- t.v.show: the x-files and all this studip crazy shit on QVC AND Takeshi's Castle!!!
- brand: let it burn
- actor / actress: Jim Carry, Jack Nickolson and Al Pacino
- number: 29
- artist: van casso, pi gogh
- flower: power
- fragrance: hugo boss for men
- best record ever: hardcore: strife - one truth, punk: bad religion - no control
- stuffed animal: once again eddy the tiny brown elk
- band: of all time: bad religion, current: cataract
- label: Let it Burn Records (what else...)
-song: "some moments are longer then lifetimes" (I have forgotten the original title) by the MAX REBO KIDS
- country: Ireland (the only place for me to find true salvation)
- straigth edge band / song: dimple minds - "durstige männer"
3.) Various Stuff
· First and last record you bought : puh, I guess that was the new Shelter Record because none of these geeks sent it as a promo...
· Idol of your childhood / teenage years / nowadays: teenage idol: han solo - nowadays idol: none
· As a child what did you wanna be when you're grown up ?: I forgot...
· Favourite toy when you were a child: playmobil and then later on lego
· Name any 3 persons (alive/dead) that you'd love to meet : well, my girlfriend is sitting right next to me, so she's out. I would like to meet Falco (because he's been hanging out with Elvis and has a lot of cool stories to tell I guess), Jesus (to ask him to the trick with walking on the sea again) and the guy who stole my digital camera.
· Do you consider yourself a spiritual person ?: yes
· If you were sent to a deserted Island and you'd only be allowed to take three things (anything, food/water is provided!!!) with you, what would they be ?: a gibson SG guitar, a mesa boogie rectifier amp and a marshall 4x12 box... but where the fuck do I get electricity from?! Ok, then it would be a mountain-bike, a pen and paper.
4.) Personal Stuff
· Your first kiss: when and with whom ?: The first "real" kiss was in 1992 and her name was... what do you think that I am going to tell you next?!
· Your first time: when and with whom ?: That was in 1995 and her name was... who the fuck cares! You don't have to know everything, do you? :-)
· What do you like in particular about yourself ?: my humor
· What don't you like about yourself ?: the hair on my back (which isn't much but still...)
· Where would you like to live ?: Ireland
· Do you like tattoos / piercings ? Do you have any ?: I like tattoos and guess what, I got some. :-)
· If a fairy granted you the choice between Sporty Spice and Britney Spears to be all yours, whom would you take ?: Britney of course! I would trade her for a new computer...
5.) Musical Stuff
· How did you get involved with music / sXe ? When I was around 7 years old I got in touch with punkmusic through a friend of the family. In 1995 I went to my first hardcore show and became Straight Edge right away.
· Which instruments do you play ? guitar and bass.
· Who gave life to / i / ? When was their first show ? That was Daniel, Mischa and me and the band was formed in march 2000. Our first show was 2 months after that and it was our releaseparty of the Split 7inch with High Hopes.
· Who writes the lyrics and music in / i / ? I write all the guitar riffs and stuff and in the practice room we fix it together until a song is done. The lyrcis are written by Mischa, Boris and me.
· Releases ? We have a Split 7inch with High Hopes from Kentucky out on Broken Bones Records and a mcd with the tile "one word" on Let it Burn Records. In the near future there is going to be a CD / LP titled "regain serenity".
· Who else is in / i / ? Mischa (drums), Daniel (bass), Boris (vocals) and Christian (2nd guitar)
· What was the best and worst show you've ever played ? best: Southside Rebuilding Fest 2001 in Herrenberg near Stuttgart and the worst was our first show in Munich I would say...
· Is there anything you like in particular about being on stage? When the crowd moves and sings along. Sounds clichee, I know, but the feeling is simply awesome!
· Anything you hate ? When guitar strings break or when the guitars are out of tune and you don't recognize it.
· What are / i / plans for the future ? Releases ? Tours ? "regain serenity" LP / CD in may or june, another 2 tours this year, one again on our own and one together with High Hopes, no Videos, sorry!
· In case you can think of a good closing statement feel free to tell
the world : Fuck, this was a damn long thing! I am tired as fuck now. Still thanks.
· Check out Chris’ and /i/s Homepage: www.keepthefaith.de/i