1.) Statistical Stuff
- Name: Konrad
- Sign of the zodiac:
- Place of birth:
- Colour of eyes:
- Colour of hair:
- Brothers or sisters: yep, a lovely sister, she´s 25
2.) Favourite Stuff
sabji, chinese and almost every vegan meal.
i don't have a t.v. at home
- actor / actress:
samuel l. jackson, uma thurman
- number: 5
- best record ever:
Youth Of Today - ‘We´re not in this alone’
- stuffed animal:
fox, maulwurf grabowski
Youth Of Today
Revelation, Equal Vision
- song: ‘Alone in a crowd’ - ‘When
- country: I haven’t seen many different yet
but i like Holland
- straigth edge band / song: Building - ‘Coming through’
3.) Various Stuff
sports, cooking, Closeline
- First and last record you bought : Gorilla Buiscuits - ‘High hopes’, Spirit84 - ‘When the first leaves fall’
- Idol of your childhood / teenage years / nowadays:
Boris Becker, he made me start playing tennis. After that in my
skateboarding years i think it was quite a lot different skaters like Tony Hawk,
Cab and all this "old" guys. Today as a person who hopefully tries to
use his head i don´t have any
idols, but there a definitely a lot of person that give me some sort of
inspiration. first of all there are my friends, i try to read
some books where i always find inspiration. i just try to find my way
through life, so there ain´t no space for idols.
a child what did you wanna be when you’re grown up?:
I wanted to be a pilot who controls a big plane, who didn´t
dream of that!!!
- Favourite toy when you were a child:
lego, of cause. There are so many
possibilities to put this bricks together, it never turned
- Name any 3 persons (alive/dead) that you’d love to
Sporty Spice, Eminem
- Do you consider yourself a spiritual person?:
- If you were sent to a deserted Island and you’d only be allowed to take three things (anything, food/water is provided!!!) with you, what would they be?: my girlfriend, a lot of music (i hope it would be a island where monkeys live!) and books
4.) Personal Stuff
- Your first kiss: when and with whom?: I was 14, of course with my girlfriend.
- Your first time: when and with whom?:
17 or so with a girl!!!
- What do you like in particular about yourself?: others could answer this question a lot better.
- What don’t you like about yourself?: I really get pissed off too fast on things and persons.
- Where would you like to live?:
I like my home a lot
- Do you like tattoos / piercings? Do you have any?: I like tattoos a lot and i have one
- First and last hc-show ever: ignite (backnang), southsiderebuilding herrenberg
- If a fairy granted you the choice between Sporty Spice and Britney Spears to be all yours, whom would you take?: Sporty Spice and Britney aren´t Straight Edge at all but I like Sporty Spice a lot better.
5.) Musical Stuff
- How did you get involved with music / sXe? The boyfriend of my sister gave me some records.
- Which instruments do you play? I just started to learn playing guitar but i´m really really bad!
- Who gave life to Closeline? When was Closeline's first show? It was me in 1999; we played our first show in feburary 2000 in Ludwigsburg with Absidia, Grace Under Fire, True To Life,...
- Who writes the lyrics and music in Closeline?
Christian and Marc are working on the music, I'm usually writing the lyrics.
a demotape, a promo-cd and a split7" with Crisis Never Ends
- Who else is in Closeline?
Danny-guitar, Christian-bass and Hannes-guitar.
- What was the best and worst show you've ever played? Our best show was in november 2000 in Wertheim our worst show was some weeks later in Stuttgart.
- Is there anything you like in particular about being on stage? sweating ;-)
- Anything you hate? smokers, people not being on time
- What are Closeline's plans for the future? Releases? Tours? We´d love to play a lot of shows in many different places, finding a label and release further stuff.
- In case you can think of a good closing statement feel free to tell the world: use your head
- Check out Closelines homepage: www.closelinehc.de