1.) Statistical Stuff
· Name: Porcell
· Birthday: Feb 3
· Sign of the zodiac: Aquarius
· Place of birth: Bronx, New York
· Occupation: Musician
· Residence: Boston
· Shoesize: 9 ˝
· Colour of eyes: Brown
· Colour of hair: Brown
· Brothers or sisters: Older brother, younger sister
· Girlfriend: wife, Nitai Priya
· Pets: No
2.) Favourite Stuff
- colour: Blue
- movie: Braveheart
- book: Bhagavad-gita
- animal: Cow
- author: AC Bhaktivedanta Swami Prabhupada
- food: anything italian (vegetarian of course)
- drink: decaf herbal iced tea
- t.v.show: Seinfeld, still
- brand: Gibson
- actor / actress: Hmm, maybe Robert DeNiro
- number: 3
- artist: Monet
- flower: Jasmine
- fragrance: kadambha
- best record ever: 7 Seconds "the crew"
- stuffed animal: my son's stuffed cow, Milkshake
- band: Minor Threat
- label: Revelation
- song: How Soon Is Now, the Smiths
- country: India
- straigth edge band / song: Clear, by Bold
3.) Various Stuff
· First and last record you bought : Kiss, Alive 2. At the Drive in, Relationship of Command
· Idol of your childhood / teenage years / nowadays: Frosty the snowman, Ace Frehley, my guru
· As a child what did you wanna be when you’re grown up ?: A musician, I would play air guitar in my room for hours
· Favourite toy when you were a child: Stuffed Gorilla
· Name any 3 persons (alive/dead) that you’d love to meet : Krishna, Lord Chaitanya, Srila Prabhupada
· Do you consider yourself a spiritual person ?: Yes, I try to be.
· If you were sent to a deserted Island and you’d only be allowed to take three things (anything, food/water is provided!!!) with you, what would they be ?: Bead bag, Srimad Bhagavatam, my family
4.) Personal Stuff
· Your first kiss: when and with whom ?: 5th grade, Ruth Bleasdale.
· Your first time: when and with whom ?: can't say, my wife might get pissed!
· What do you like in particular about yourself ?: Positive mental attitude.
· What don’t you like about yourself ?: too demanding of others
· Where would you like to live ?: Vrindavan, India.
· Do you like tattoos / piercings ? Do you have any ?: I don't particularly like them, I have pierced ears and a couple of tattoos, though.
· First and last hc-show ever :Millions of Dead Cops, 1982. In My Eyes, 2000.
· If a fairy granted you the choice between Sporty Spice and Britney Spears to be all yours, whom would you take ?: Neither!
5.) Musical Stuff:
· How did you get involved with music / sXe ? Listening to records, always loved music and wanted to be in a band.
· Which instruments do you play ? Guitar
· In which bands did you play so far ? Youth of Today, Judge, Project X, Bold, Gorilla Biscuits, Shelter, now a new band (no name yet).
· Which one was the most important personally ? Shelter (that's why I quit)
· Do you hate it to be limited on your past with Y.O.T ? No, I'm proud of that band.
· Anything you dislike about to current hc-scene ? Violence.
· Do you remember the first show you’ve ever played ? When, with which band? My first punk band, the Young Republicans, we played before the Rocky Horror midnite show at the local movie theater, it was awesome, people started slamming.
· What was the best and worst show you've ever played ? Best, Shelter at Unisound in PA, my guru led the kirtan before the show. Worst, any show on the last Shelter tour (whew, that sounded cold, but I'm just being honest).
· Is there anything you like in particular about being on stage ? Direct communication with the audience on a very emotional level.
· Anything you hate ? Rockstar crap.
· What are your plans with your new project ? Recording a new CD in Feb, we'll see after that.
· In case you can think of a good closing statement feel free to tell the world : Hare Krishna
· Check out Porcells homepage: www.waronillusion.com