1.) Statistical Stuff
· Name: Simon
of the zodiac: Aquarious
of birth: Münsterlingen
· Occupation: Product Manager Internet
pffffffff....10 I guess
of eyes: green/brown
of hair: brown
or sisters: nope!
2.) Favourite Stuff
dead poets society
/ actress: Robert de Nero
- best record ever: tough one...I guess Slayer "Raining Blood", Judge „Bringing it down“ and U2 "The Joshua Tree"
at the moment...Killswitch Engage. All time...Slayer
"Life would be painless" by the God Machine
- straigth edge band / song: Judge - „Fed up“
3.) Various Stuff
Music, Family, Friends
- First and last record you bought: 1st...Abba-best of, I guess...last...Martyr cd - Idol of your childhood / teenage years / nowadays: Childhood...my father. Teenage years...Terminator / Henry Rollins...Nowadays...No one really anymore, I like Henry Rollins a lot and Ian McKaye
- As a child what did you wanna be
when you’re grown up?:
- Favourite toy when you were a child:
My Soccer Ball
- Name any 3 persons (alive/dead) that you’d love to meet : Henry Rollins, Mel C and Jeffrey Dahmer
- Do you consider yourself a
- If you were sent to a deserted Island and you’d only be allowed to take three things (anything, food/water is provided!!!) with you, what would they be? My girlfriend and her son, CD-Player and records
4.) Personal Stuff
- Your first kiss: When and with whom? 12 I guess with some girl called Jaqueline...
- Your first time: When and with whom? 14 with one of my teacher... (Which school did you go to? - Stefan)
- What do you like in particular about yourself? My will to finish something and the open sight on things I have
- What don’t you like about
yourself? My temper!
- Where would you like to
live? Spain or US
- Do you like tattoos / piercings?
love tattoos. Piercings are over...
- Do you have any? Yes I have
tons of tattoos and one piercing left...
a fairy granted you the choice between Sporty Spice and Britney Spears to be all
yours, whom would you take?
Mel C no doubt about that!!!!!!
5.) Musical Stuff
- How did you get involved with music / sXe? With Music at the age of 8 through my cousin... SxE ‘87 through SxE people from Zurich that gave me the Gorilla Biscuits 7"
- Which instruments do you play?
- Who gave life to Cataract? When was
Cataract was born through me, Greg and Ricky in August 1998. First Show
- Who writes the lyrics and music in Cataract? All of us, honestly. Everybody, except for Greg wrote lyrics on the record and everybody participates in writing songs...
Demo 98, MCD 99, Several Comp Tracks (JTTP, Can't stop this train / Inside View
Magazine / Overcome Mailorder), 7" 99, CD/LP 00/01.
- Who else is in Cataract?
Ricky-drums, Greg-guitar, Chris-vocals, Michi-bass
- What was the best and worst show you've ever played? Best Show I guess on our lst tour in Nünchritz and 10/31 with Boysetsfire in Munich...Worst,5/3 with Reach the Sky I guess.
there anything you like in particular about being on stage?
Yes, to express myself and
totally freak out!
- Anything you hate?
If we are not as good as I wish...
- What are Cataract's
plans for the future? Releases? Tours?
Writing new songs for future releases, short Tour in Europe again, US Tour and
again writing songs for the 2nd CD.
- Porn movies....?
- In case you can think of a good closing statement feel free to tell the world. Get our CD on Ferret and the Vinyl on Lifeforce / Impression Music. Don't let jelousy take control over your band / life / interests and support your friends / bands.